As an established estate agent in South West London with offices at Battersea Park and Brixton, we pride ourselves on our personalised management service and attention to detail. Our experienced and responsible property management team handles a large portfolio taking care of each property individually, making sound decisions on behalf of our landlords and intercepting problems as early as possible to minimise expenditure. We're happy to guide landlords through some of the unpredictable issues that crop up and it's essential our landlords can trust our response times and sensible decision-making. Our property management includes:
- A dedicated property management team who are responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of your tenancy.
- As property managers we can advise on your legal obligations as a landlord as well as up-to-date information on ever changing legislation.
- We can arrange the smallest jobs such as replacing a shower curtain to complete refurbishment with suitable follow up to check work carried out to a good standard.
- We use tried and tested local tradesman as well as qualified electricians & Gas Safe registered plumbers and engineers.
- The team are based close to the properties so regular inspections are easily carried out. Unlike many of our competitors we do not make additional charges for these or for arranging quotations.
- We can organise furnishings and delivery as well as installation of white goods from a number of very competitive suppliers.
- Registering deposits is included in our full management service and we assist with deductions and any disputes that arise at the end of a tenancy.
- We handle numerous properties for overseas landlords and can assist with registration as a Non-Resident Landlord which has tax implications.
- For a full list of our management services and charges please contact the property management department on 020 7720 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eden Harper are members of the 'National Approved Lettings Scheme', the ‘The Property Ombudsman' and SAFE Agent.
- For those of you letting for the first time it can be a daunting process so please do not hesitate to contact us to run through any aspect of the process, we're very happy to help.